Choose your own adventure on the beautiful Nantahala River at these great prices! Also, take advantage of a 2nd Run Same Day at HALF PRICE! ( *peak days may not apply depending on availability)
There are NO HIDDEN COSTS at Fast Rivers! Prices for NC Whitewater Rafting include all necessary equipment, shuttles, personal “how-to” instruction & river safety and insurance against damaged equipment. And of course, exceptional customer service! Come & Enjoy the Fun…
Self-Guided Rental Trips
8.5 mile trip, 2-2.5 hours total time on water, 3-3.5 hours total trip time
Guided Trip Options
More Trip Options
Price includes tax and is for an All Day Rental. Most Peak Days include 1/2 day rental Only. Requires Forest Service River Pass – $1/day or $5/season – passes sold at our outpost.
- While Reservations are strongly suggested, walk-ins are always welcome. Please remember that the only way we can guarantee you exactly what you want is by making a reservation. Calling ahead is a good idea to also insure we are running trips that day. Your group’s reservation requires full payment or credit card commitment in advance. We do not charge the card unless on the day of the trip you prefer that form of payment or your full group does not show as reserved. Trips Go Rain or Shine. All reserved spots will be charged.
- Insurance is included in pricing and covers damaged rafting equipment, not individual boats such as funyaks and torrents. Insurance DOES NOT COVER LOST EQUIPMENT for self-guided trips or Tote & Float Rentals. A lost single blade paddle is $20 and a lost double blade paddle is $30. A lost individual craft (i.e. funyaks or torrents) are Market Value.
- Payment Methods: We accept Cash, Visa, Discover and Mastercard. Checks if approved by Steven or Sue Matz.
- Cancellation Policy: 100% refund made if you cancel 14 days in advance, or we are forced to cancel due to river conditions. If you cancel 7-13 days in advance, 50% refund is made or a 100% rafting credit is given to use before the end of the season. No refund made if you cancel less than 7 days prior to your trip or “No Show” on the day of your trip. All cancellations are subject to a $10 cancellation fee.
- Restrictions: The U.S. Forest Service requires rafters to be at least 60 pounds OR 7 years of age (NOT both). No alcoholic beverages or under the influence rafters will be allowed on the river. We do have commercial youth life jackets and our adult commercial life jackets fit up to a 58” girth.
- Peak Days: 7/5, 7/12, 7/19, 7/26, 8/2, 8/9, 8/16, 8/23, 8/30, 8/31