When you make a reservation with Adventurous Fast Rivers, it is our commitment to hold a space for you and possibly turn others away from that particular trip date and time. With this in mind, please understand that we must be firm in adhering to our refund/cancellation policy. If you find it necessary to cancel your trip, please notify us as soon as possible (828)321-4037.
To hold your reservation that is more than 14 days out, we must receive a credit card commitment or a 50% deposit. We do accept cash, check (if previously ok’d by owners), MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express. Reservations made less than 14 days prior to your trip must be held using a credit card. If fewer people show up on the trip date than reserved spots, no refunds or allowances will be made. All reserved spots will be charged.
- All Cancellations are subject to a $10 cancellation fee
- Cancellations up to 14 days prior to trip date – 100% Refund
- Cancellations 7-13 days prior to trip date – 50% Refund or 100% credit toward trip this season
- Cancellations less than 7 days prior to trip date or NO SHOW on day of trip – No Refund
After making a reservation several things happen:
- Your scheduled trip is put on the books guaranteeing your group exactly what was reserved (boats, guides, trip time).
- Guides are added to the schedule to accommodate any guided trips. When a guided trip is booked, we specifically schedule a guide or guides for that specific reservation.
- Customers are turned away when spots are no longer available.
- Always call or email immediately when you have a cancellation or reduction in group size. The sooner we know the better chance we have to refill those spots in the hopes of relieving you of any charges.
- Observe the 14 day and 7 day cancellation policies.
- Be sure that everyone on your trip knows the cancellation policies.
- Collect money ahead of time from everyone rafting.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our cancellation policies or any
other matter, please call us. We are always happy to help!